—Dorothy Reinhold, Malibu, California
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 4 chicken leg quarters (3-1/2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 to 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- With a sharp knife, cut leg quarters at the joints if desired. Place
- chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the lemon
- juice, honey, oil, garlic and oregano; spoon over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45 minutes or until a meat
- thermometer reads 180°, basting occasionally with pan juices.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.