I've been known to make this recipe twice a weekit's so delicious. I like to call it "sticky chicken" since the slightly sweet sauce of honey, lemon juice and hers nicely coats the chicken thighs.
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs (3 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Place the chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine
- the lemon juice, honey, oil, garlic and oregano; pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered at 375° for 45 minutes or until a meat
- thermometer reads 180°, basting occasionally with pan juices.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 147 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 39 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 13 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.