Oregano-Lemon Chicken Recipe
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs (3 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1. Place the chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the lemon juice, honey, oil, garlic and oregano; pour over chicken.
- 2. Bake, uncovered at 375° for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 180°, basting occasionally with pan juices. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 147 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 39 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 13 g protein.
Reviews for Oregano-Lemon Chicken
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.