Oregano Garlic Sourdough Bread
I discovered this special sourdough bread at a local grocery store, where they had samples. My husband is Italian and can't get enough garlic flavor in whatever I cook.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Spread bread with butter; sprinkle with oregano and garlic powder.
- Place bread on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-10
- minutes or until golden brown.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 198 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 289 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.