Oregano Cubed Potatoes
This tastes just like the roasted potatoes served at the neighborhood Greek restaurant.
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 2 medium uncooked potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Transfer to a greased
- 1-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 45-50 minutes or
- until tender, stirring twice. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 241 calories, 13 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 595 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.