- 2 medium uncooked potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 45-50 minutes or until tender, stirring twice. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Oregano Cubed Potatoes in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p248
Reviews for Oregano Cubed Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 24, 2013
Love it! Make it all the time. I use chopped red potatoes and leave the peel. I also boil them in water first to reduce cooking time in oven.
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2010
Really good!! I've made these many times.