- In a food processor, combine the onion mixture, reserved pasta water
- and remaining salt and pepper. Cover and process until smooth.
- In a large saucepan, combine the Brussels sprouts, orecchiette, onion
- mixture, cream cheese and remaining oil. Cook over medium heat until
- heated through and cream cheese is melted, stirring frequently.
- Garnish with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 516 calories, 27 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 447 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.