Orchard Peaches 'n' Cream Pie Recipe
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat for 2 minutes. Spread into a greased 9-in. pie plate. Arrange peaches over batter to within 1/2 in. of edge.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; spoon over peaches. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over top. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until golden brown around the edge and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 273 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 289 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Orchard Peaches 'n' Cream Pie
"DELICIOUS!! Just be sure to grease the pan well and maybe cook for 10 minutes extra."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.