Orchard Peaches 'n' Cream Pie Recipe
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat for 2 minutes. Spread into a greased 9-in. pie plate. Arrange peaches over batter to within 1/2 in. of edge.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; spoon over peaches. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over top. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until golden brown around the edge and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 273 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 289mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Orchard Peaches 'n' Cream Pie
"DELICIOUS!! Just be sure to grease the pan well and maybe cook for 10 minutes extra."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.