- Stir in cereal, orange peel and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients;
- add to sugar mixture. mix well. stir in zucchini and raisins. Pour
- into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan. Bake at 325° for 30-35
- minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out
- clean. Cool.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and orange peel until light and
- fluffy. Gradually add sugar and water; beat until smooth. Frost
- cooled cake. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 358 calories, 16 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 221 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.