This slushy punch requires no ice ring to keep it cold. It's not too sweet, so it appeals to everyone. Use this refreshing beverage for any celebration. —Susan Johnson, Lyons, Kansas
- 1 package (6 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1/2 to 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (46 ounces) apricot nectar
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 liters ginger ale, chilled
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar in water. Stir in the apricot nectar, pineapple juice and lemon juice. Freeze in two 2-qt. freezer containers. Remove from the freezer 2-3 hours before serving. Place contents of one container in a punch bowl; mash with potato masher. Stir in ginger ale just before serving. Repeat. Yield: about 8 quarts.
Originally published as Orange Witches' Brew Punch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p238
Reviews for Orange Witches' Brew Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review