Orange Whipped Dessert
It takes mere minutes to blend together this cool, silky-smooth treat. Yogurt adds tang to this light orange-flavored dessert. It's so pretty and refreshing on warm summer days. —Sue Thomas, Casa Grande, Arizona
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained and patted dry
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups whipped topping
- In a large bowl, combine the oranges, yogurt and orange juice
- concentrate. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into serving dishes.
- Cover and freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes
- before serving. Yield: 4 servings.