From Winnsboro, Texas, field editor Dorothy Collins send the recipe for Orange Whip. It's wonderfully light and refreshing dessert," she assures.
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1-3/4 cups hot orange juice (150°)
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- In a bowl, combine gelatin, sugar, and salt; add orange juice and
- stir until gelatin dissolves. Chill until slightly thickened, about
- 1-1/2 hours. Beat on low speed until light and fluffy. Spoon into
- dessert dishes; chill until firm. Top with a dollop of whipped
- topping. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 104 calories, 2 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.