- remaining oil until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, saute walnuts in butter until lightly
- browned; remove and set aside. Set aside 1/4 cup green onions for
- Add remaining onions to saucepan; saute until tender. Add the next
- eight ingredients and reserved marinade. Bring to a boil. Reduce
- heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until sauce reaches
- desired consistency. Serve chicken with rice; top with sauce and
- garnish with reserved walnuts and onions. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now