Orange Walnut Candy Recipe
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ground walnuts
- 1. In a bowl, combine the sugar, wafer crumbs, orange juice concentrate and butter. Shape into 3/4-in. balls; roll in walnuts. Cover and refrigerate in an airtight container for at least 24 hours before serving. Yield: 8 dozen.
1 each: 53 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 21mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Orange Walnut Candy
"These have a sweet, unique flavor, and are a perfect way to get the kids involved in the kitchen. We love making these during the holidays."