Orange Walnut Candy Recipe
A friend shared the recipe for these tangy goodies. Whenever I need a guaranteed crowd-pleaser, I roll them out by the dozens. —Betty Hostetler, Ocean Park, Washington
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ground walnuts
- 1. In a bowl, combine the sugar, wafer crumbs, orange juice concentrate and butter. Shape into 3/4-in. balls; roll in walnuts. Cover and refrigerate in an airtight container for at least 24 hours before serving. Yield: 8 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 53 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Orange Walnut Candy
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC