A friend shared the recipe for these tangy goodies. Whenever I need a guaranteed crowd-pleaser, I roll them out by the dozens. —Betty Hostetler, Ocean Park, Washington
Recommended: 30 Dessert Recipes for Raisin Lovers
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ground walnuts
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, wafer crumbs, orange juice concentrate and butter. Shape into 3/4-in. balls; roll in walnuts. Cover and refrigerate in an airtight container for at least 24 hours before serving. Yield: 8 dozen.
Originally published as Orange Walnut Candy in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p113
Reviews forOrange Walnut Candy
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 22, 2015
"These have a sweet, unique flavor, and are a perfect way to get the kids involved in the kitchen. We love making these during the holidays."