A friend shared the recipe for these tangy goodies. Whenever I need a guaranteed crowd-pleaser, I roll them out by the dozens. —Betty Hostetler, Ocean Park, Washington
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ground walnuts
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, wafer crumbs, orange juice concentrate and butter. Shape into 3/4-in. balls; roll in walnuts. Cover and refrigerate in an airtight container for at least 24 hours before serving. Yield: 8 dozen.
Originally published as Orange Walnut Candy in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p113
Reviews for Orange Walnut Candy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 22, 2015
"These have a sweet, unique flavor, and are a perfect way to get the kids involved in the kitchen. We love making these during the holidays."