Orange Turkey Croissants Recipe
- 6 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese Spread
- 6 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 6 croissants, split
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- Spread cream cheese and marmalade onto bottom half of croissants. Sprinkle with pecans. Top with turkey; replace tops. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Orange Turkey Croissants(5)
Sort By :
This was such a nice change from simple turkey sandwiches. My husband loved them!
INCREDIBLE. Switch up the marmalade with apricot or peach for variety.
Mix cranberry sauce with the orange marmalade, and it is REALLY good! :)
This was a very simple and easily made dish. I however used sliced almonds instead.
These are great to take on a picnic and eat icy cold from the cooler on a hot day. Pair them up with fresh fruit and you have a winner!
More Recipe Collections
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Sandwiches >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >