Orange-Topped Chops Recipe
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil on both sides. Top with oranges; sprinkle with cloves and pepper.
- Cover and simmer over medium-high heat for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Orange-Topped Chops(4)
Sort By :
This was ok. Nothing special.
This is easy and relatively good. The time given is too long so use a temperature probe.
I too used boneless chops. The oranges complemented the pork very well!
I used boneless pork chops and pineapple rings. I discovered that cookiing time and temperature are excessive. I made a sauce with the pineapple juice and cornstarch and served all over rice.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >