Orange Tilapia in Parchment Recipe
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1/2 cup julienned zucchini
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. In a small bowl, combine first five ingredients; set aside. Cut parchment paper or heavy-duty foil into four 18x12-in. lengths; place a fish fillet on each. Top with carrot and zucchini; drizzle with orange juice mixture.
- 2. Fold parchment paper over fish. Working from bottom inside corner, fold up about 3/4 in. of the paper and crimp both layers to seal. Repeat, folding edges up and crimping, until a half-moon-shaped packet is formed. Repeat for remaining packets. Place on baking sheets.
- 3. Bake 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open packets carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
1 packet equals 158 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 220 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 32 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 5 lean meat.
Reviews for Orange Tilapia in Parchment
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.