- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1/2 cup julienned zucchini
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a small bowl, combine first five ingredients; set aside. Cut parchment paper or heavy-duty foil into four 18x12-in. lengths; place a fish fillet on each. Top with carrot and zucchini; drizzle with orange juice mixture.
- Fold parchment paper over fish. Working from bottom inside corner, fold up about 3/4 in. of the paper and crimp both layers to seal. Repeat, folding edges up and crimping, until a half-moon-shaped packet is formed. Repeat for remaining packets. Place on baking sheets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open packets carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Orange Tilapia in Parchment
Sort By :
"This recipe is too bland for our family. I will use this recipe again because the flavor of the fish is good, but I will also make a side serving of sweet and sour sauce to go with it and serve it with rice."
"Made per recipe = FABULOUS. Wouldn't change a thing."
"Just received recipe. Sounds like a fantastic recipe. Will definitely make this many times if this works out very tasty."
"Just received recipe. Will try it first."
"I loved it just as the recipe is written. Then I tried it again, substituting 1/2 lemon juice/1/2 dry white wine for the orange juice, dill weed for the cayenne pepper, and lemon peel for the orange peel. Also delicious. I can imagine many variations on this basic technique."