- 1 Reynolds® Oven Bag, Large Size
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 pound beef top round roast, 1-inch thick
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Shake flour in Reynolds® Oven Bag; place in 13x9x2-inch or larger baking pan at least 2 inches deep.
- Add orange juice, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, garlic, orange peel and crushed red pepper to oven bag. Squeeze bag to blend in flour. Add beef to bag. Turn bag to coat beef with sauce.
- Close oven bag with nylon tie. Marinate beef in refrigerator 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Cut six 1/2-inch slits in top of oven bag. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 145°F (do not overcook). Thinly slice beef. Stir sauce; serve with rice, if desired. Sprinkle with sliced green onions. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Orange Teriyaki Beef Roast in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2010, p51
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Orange Teriyaki Beef Roast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 15, 2014
"Very flavorful! I let it marinate for abour 6 hours though."