- Turkey drippings
- 1/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon or 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Pour drippings and loosened browned bits into a 2-cup measuring cup. Skim fat. Add enough water to the drippings to measure 1-1/2 cups.
- In a small saucepan, combine flour and orange juice until smooth. Gradually stir in the drippings mixture. Stir in the bouillon, tarragon and pepper. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Orange Tarragon Gravy in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p123
Reviews for Orange Tarragon Gravy(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 21, 2013
This recipe is awesome. I have made it for thanksgiving dinner with my turkey drippings from an electric roaster. Absolutely great. My family asks me to make this every year!