Orange Tapioca Salad Recipe
- 3 cups water
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (3 ounces) tapioca pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Whisk in gelatin and pudding mixes. Return to a boil, stirring constantly; boil for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and cool completely. Fold in oranges, pineapple and whipped topping. Spoon into a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Orange Tapioca Salad
Sort By :
Wonderful! Couldn't find the tapioca so I substituted Instant Coconut Pudding. It gave it an extra tropical boost!
Love this recipe!! Have made it for many years. So delicious just as written! Made it at the beach this week . . . added more oranges & it was great! Had to give out recipe!
This is a Thanksgiving favorite in my family. However, I haven't been able to find tapioca pudding mix in years. I use 3 Tbsp tapioca and 1/3 cup sugar. I'm wondering if there are other suggestions?
This is a favorite at our house.
took this to a church potluck.hardly any was eaten...ended up htrowing the rest
out. i personally thought it was pretty good
don't know why it wasn't well received