Orange Tapioca Salad
Fresh, fruity flavor makes this pretty salad popular with all ages. Our whole family really digs into its fluffy goodness. I can put it together in the morning or even the night before and pop it in the fridge until suppertime.
Denise Nebel, Wayland, Iowa
12-14 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3 cups water
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (3 ounces) tapioca pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Whisk in gelatin and pudding
- mixes. Return to a boil, stirring constantly; boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and cool completely. Fold in oranges, pineapple
- and whipped topping. Spoon into a serving bowl. Cover and
- refrigerate for 2 hours. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 146 calories, 3 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 142 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.