Orange Tapioca Salad Recipe
- 3 cups water
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (3 ounces) tapioca pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Whisk in gelatin and pudding mixes. Return to a boil, stirring constantly; boil for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and cool completely. Fold in oranges, pineapple and whipped topping. Spoon into a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Orange Tapioca Salad
Sort By :
Love this recipe!! Have made it for many years. So delicious just as written! Made it at the beach this week . . . added more oranges & it was great! Had to give out recipe!
This is a Thanksgiving favorite in my family. However, I haven't been able to find tapioca pudding mix in years. I use 3 Tbsp tapioca and 1/3 cup sugar. I'm wondering if there are other suggestions?
This is a favorite at our house.
took this to a church potluck.hardly any was eaten...ended up htrowing the rest
out. i personally thought it was pretty good
don't know why it wasn't well received
This is a family favorite! My Husband gets so excited when he sees this on the table! It reminds us of Orange Dreamsicles. So fresh and creamy and great for summer time. I used Kraft Minute Tapioca as well and it turned out perfect!