Fresh, fruity flavor makes this pretty salad popular with all ages. Our whole family really digs into its fluffy goodness. I can put it together in the morning or even the night before and pop it in the fridge until suppertime. —Denise Nebel, Wayland, Iowa
- 3 cups water
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (3 ounces) tapioca pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Whisk in gelatin and pudding mixes. Return to a boil, stirring constantly; boil for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and cool completely. Fold in oranges, pineapple and whipped topping. Spoon into a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Orange Tapioca Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1997, p31
Reviews for Orange Tapioca Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review