- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine the coconut, orange peel and remaining sugar; set
- aside. Punch dough down. Turn onto a floured surface; roll into an
- 18-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Melt remaining butter; brush over dough.
- Spread coconut mixture over dough. Roll up, jelly-roll style,
- starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal.
- Place seam side near the top and facing the center tube in a greased
- fluted 10-in. tube pan; pinch ends together. Cover and let rise in a
- warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10
- minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- For glaze, combine the sugar, cornstarch, sour cream, butter and
- orange juice in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; boil and stir for
- 2 minutes. Spoon or brush over warm coffee cake. Sprinkle with
- coconut. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 229 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.