- greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes or until
- lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla,
- orange peel and enough orange juice to achieve spreading
- consistency. Add food coloring if desired. Frost cooled cookies.
- Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Editor's Note: Instead of rolling and cutting out these cookies, the dough may be dropped by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake and frost as directed.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 260 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.