Orange Streusel Muffins Recipe
"These tender muffins have a fresh taste I'm sure you'll enjoy," promises Donna Smith of Victor, New York. "The streusel topping and marmalade filling add just the right sweetness."
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- 1. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat egg; add milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill eight greased or paper-lined muffin cups half full. Spoon 1 teaspoon marmalade over each. Top with remaining batter. For streusel, combine flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in butter until crumbly; sprinkle over batter. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done. Yield: 8 muffins.
1 serving (1 each) equals 285 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 314 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Orange Streusel Muffins
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC