Orange Strawberry Sippers Recipe
What could be better on a warm day than a frosty 'julius'? This recipe from Linda Evancoe-Coble of Leola, Pennsylvania, eliminates a trip to the mall to get one, plus it's chockfull of wholesome fruit, vitamins and nutrition.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 10 to 12 ice cubes
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/4 cups equals 119 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 34 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Orange Strawberry Sippers
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC