What could be better on a warm day than a frosty 'julius'? This recipe from Linda Evancoe-Coble of Leola, Pennsylvania, eliminates a trip to the mall to get one, plus it's chockfull of wholesome fruit, vitamins and nutrition.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 10 to 12 ice cubes
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Orange Strawberry Sippers in Healthy Cooking April/May 2008, p55
Reviews for Orange Strawberry Sippers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review