Orange Strawberry Sippers Recipe
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 10 to 12 ice cubes
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Orange Strawberry Sippers
Sort By :
This was delicious and easy. The whole family loved it!
Yummy! I am always looking for new drinks to try. I followed this recipe but used organic sugar and frozen strawberries, that's what I had on hand. The flavors were fantastic, the vanilla was the key to it all. I served this with scrambled eggs with spinach, greeen onions and swiss cheese, spicy bacon twist and lemon pull-apart coffee cake, (the last 2 are from this website).It was the best breakfast I'd served. My husband claimed even Gordon Ramsey would be proud!
i just signed up to receive your weekly light desserts newsletter.i am on a diet and i have found recipes from your site that i really like.thanks