- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 10 to 12 ice cubes
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Orange Strawberry Sippers
Sort By :
"This was delicious and easy. The whole family loved it!"
"Yummy! I am always looking for new drinks to try. I followed this recipe but used organic sugar and frozen strawberries, that's what I had on hand. The flavors were fantastic, the vanilla was the key to it all. I served this with scrambled eggs with spinach, greeen onions and swiss cheese, spicy bacon twist and lemon pull-apart coffee cake, (the last 2 are from this website).It was the best breakfast I'd served. My husband claimed even Gordon Ramsey would be proud!"
"i just signed up to receive your weekly light desserts newsletter.i am on a diet and i have found recipes from your site that i really like.thanks"