- Gently spoon into an ungreased 10-in. tube pan. Cut through batter
- with a knife to remove air pockets.
- Bake on the lowest oven rack at 325° for 45-55 minutes or until
- cake springs back when lightly touched. Immediately invert pan; cool
- completely, about 1 hour.
- Run a knife around sides and center tube of pan. Remove cake to a
- serving plate. For glaze, melt butter in a small saucepan; remove
- from the heat. Add confectioners’ sugar, water and vanilla; stir
- until smooth. Pour over cake, allowing it to drizzle down sides.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 317 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 119 mg cholesterol, 121 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.