Orange Spiced Tea
This sweet steeped beverage is the perfect complement to the Currant Jelly Scones and Spiced Spritz Cookies. If you like garnish with orange slices and cinnamon sticks.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups boiling water
- 7 orange-flavored tea bags
- 3 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 1/4 cup honey
- Orange slices and additional cinnamon sticks
- Place boiling water in a teapot. Add the tea bags and cinnamon
- sticks. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes. Discard the cinnamon
- sticks and tea bags. Stir in the honey. Garnish each teacup with an
- orange slice and another cinnamon stick if desired. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 64 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.