Orange Spiced Tea Recipe
This sweet steeped beverage is the perfect complement to the Currant Jelly Scones and Spiced Spritz Cookies. If you like garnish with orange slices and cinnamon sticks.
- 4 cups boiling water
- 7 orange-flavored tea bags
- 3 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 1/4 cup honey
- Orange slices and additional cinnamon sticks
- Place boiling water in a teapot. Add the tea bags and cinnamon sticks. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes. Discard the cinnamon sticks and tea bags. Stir in the honey. Garnish each teacup with an orange slice and another cinnamon stick if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Orange Spiced Tea in Country Woman November/December 2003, p51
Reviews for Orange Spiced Tea(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Hot Beverages >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >