Orange-Spiced Pecans Recipe
- 1-2/3 cups pecan halves
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place pecans on an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 275° for 10 minutes.
- 2. After 6 minutes, in a small heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, orange juice, cinnamon, cloves and salt. Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil. Cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Remove from the heat.
- 3. Stir in warm pecans until evenly coated. Spread in a single layer on a foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Cool. Yield: about 2 cups.
1/3 cup: 254 calories, 22g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 49mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Orange-Spiced Pecans
"I followed recipe exactly, but pecans are very stickey. I had planned to use them as gifts, but cannot. Not a winner in my book!"