- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Red Hots
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- Orange slices, apple slices and cinnamon sticks, optional
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Place cloves in a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with kitchen spring to form a bag. Add bag to slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Before serving, discard spice bag and stir cider. If desired, serve with orange slices, apple slices and cinnamon sticks. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Orange Spiced Cider in Light & Tasty February/March 2003, p29
Reviews for Orange Spiced Cider
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review