Five ingredients are all you’ll need for this fast and extremely flavorful marinade. With one taste, it’ll become your most-requested chicken recipe! —Debra Stevens, Lutz, Florida
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup
- marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag
- and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate
- remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil;
- using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill
- chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the grill for
- 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°,
- basting frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half equals 234 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 643 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 30 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fruit.