Orange Sour Cream Muffins Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1. In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, pecans, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, whisk the egg, sour cream, butter and orange juice concentrate. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 2. Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 224 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Orange Sour Cream Muffins
"I made these today, they are scrumptious-My family totally loved them, I used freshly squeezed orange juice and also folded in some orange zest to add more flavor, I will definitely be making more of these:)"