Orange Sour Cream Muffins Recipe
Sour cream makes every bite of these muffins moist, while orange juice concentrate provides pleasant flavor. I keep some in the freezer for a fast breakfast or snack. Nellie Gobeli, Ava, Missouri
- 1-1/4 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, pecans, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, whisk the egg, sour cream, butter and orange juice concentrate. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Orange Sour Cream Muffins in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p44
Reviews for Orange Sour Cream Muffins(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review