- 3 cans (12 ounces each) orange soda
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- Refrigerate unopened cans of soda, milk and pineapple until completely cold. In a large bowl, combine soda, milk and pineapple; mix until blended.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream maker no more than two-thirds full; freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions. (Refrigerate any remaining mixture until ready to freeze.)
- Transfer sherbet to freezer containers, allowing headspace for expansion. Freeze 2-4 hours or until firm. Yield: 2 quarts.
Reviews for Orange Soda Sherbet
"This sherbet is so delicious and super easy to make!! It is my new favorite. I have a Cuisnart ice cream maker and was able to make it in 15 minutes. No more store bought for me.Field Editor since 2013"
"This has been a summertime favorite with our family for many years. So easy to make yet so delicious you will never want store bought again!"