Orange Sherbet Party Punch
This punch is always a big hit with everyone. It's especially good for weddings and special parties where you have guests of all ages. —Lannis Blunk, Mascoutah, Illinois
26 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 4 cups water, divided
- 1 package (6 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1 can (46 ounces) orange juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 gallon orange sherbet, softened
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Heat 2 cups water to boiling; add gelatin and sugar, stirring until
- dissolved. Add 2 cups cold water and fruit juices. Chill until ready
- to serve.
- Just before serving, spoon in sherbet and pour in ginger ale. Chill
- with an ice ring. Yield: 6-1/2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 198 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 39 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.