Orange Sherbet Party Punch Recipe
- 4 cups water, divided
- 1 package (6 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (46 ounces) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1 can (46 ounces) orange juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 gallon orange sherbet, softened
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1. Heat 2 cups water to boiling; add gelatin and sugar, stirring until dissolved. Add 2 cups cold water and fruit juices. Refrigerate until chilled.
- 2. Place mixture in a punch bowl; spoon in sherbet and pour in ginger ale. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-1/2 quarts.
1 cup: 198 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 39mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (43g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Orange Sherbet Party Punch
"This punch has an excellent taste, and I love the orange (Halloweenish) color! The frothiness of the sherbert is a favorite for kids."
"I made a batch of this for a wedding shower and it was wonderful. People went back for thirds & fourths. The children and adults loved it."