This punch is always a big hit with everyone. It's especially good for weddings and special parties where you have guests of all ages. —Lannis Blunk, Mascoutah, Illinois
- 4 cups water, divided
- 1 package (6 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1 can (46 ounces) orange juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 gallon orange sherbet, softened
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Heat 2 cups water to boiling; add gelatin and sugar, stirring until dissolved. Add 2 cups cold water and fruit juices. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Place mixture in a punch bowl; spoon in sherbet and pour in ginger ale. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Orange Sherbet Party Punch in Country December/January 1991, p51
Reviews for Orange Sherbet Party Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review