Orange Sauced Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Salt and pepper
- 1. In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown pork chops on both sides in oil; drain. Combine the orange juice, brown sugar, marmalade and vinegar; pour over chops. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 14-18 minutes or until meat juices run clear.
- 2. Remove chops and keep warm. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into pan juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with chops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Orange Sauced Pork Chops
"Easy, used ingredients on hand and family loved it. I will be making this again."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.