Orange Sauce for Angel Food Cake
This sauce is a tasty way to end a summer meal—without turning on the oven.—Karen Bourne, Magrath, Alberta
22 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/4 cups cold water
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 prepared angel food cake, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk the water, juice concentrate and pudding for 2
- minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Whisk in whipped
- topping. Spoon over cake slices. Store leftovers in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 2-3/4 cups sauce.