- remaining oil until juices run clear. Meanwhile, in a small
- saucepan, saute walnuts in butter until lightly browned; remove and
- set aside.
- Set aside 1/4 cup green onions for garnish. Add remaining onions to
- saucepan; saute until tender. Add the marmalade, juices, honey,
- orange and lemon peel, salt, pepper and reserved marinade. Bring to
- a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until sauce
- reaches desired consistency. Serve chicken over rice; top with
- sauce, toasted walnuts and reserved onions. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now