The first time I made this, it became my husband's favorite meal. That's really saying something because normally his favorite meals involve having most of a cow on his plate! —Tammy Hayden, Quincy, Michigan
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Combine Cajun seasoning and brown sugar; rub over fillets. In a large
- nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook fillets over medium
- heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a
- fork. Add marmalade and lime juice to the skillet; heat through.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet equals 418 calories, 18 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 933 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 34 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now