- for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a large skillet, saute garlic in oil and remaining butter for 1
- minute. Add spinach and remaining salt and pepper; cook for 4-5
- minutes or until spinach is wilted. Divide spinach among four
- plates; top each with salmon. Drizzle with marmalade sauce. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet with 1/4 cup spinach mixture and 2 tablespoons sauce equals 346 calories, 19 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 604 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 fat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.