Orange Salmon with Rice
Have an elegant meal that looks as good as it tastes in just 20 minutes! Tender salmon fillets take on Asian flavors with soy sauce, a hint of orange juice and a side of fluffy rice. Jolanthe Erb of Harrisonburg, Virginia shares the recipe.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 4 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle salmon
- with salt and pepper. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray,
- cook salmon over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Cover and cook 2-3 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a
- Remove salmon and keep warm. Add orange juice and soy sauce to the
- skillet; cook over high heat for 1-2 minutes. Stir in sesame oil;
- spoon over salmon. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.