Orange Roughy with Tartar Sauce Recipe
- 6 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- TARTAR SAUCE:
- 2/3 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- Dash pepper
- 1. Place three fillets on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square); repeat with remaining fillets. Sprinkle fish with seasoning; dot with butter.
- 2. Fold foil around fish and seal tightly. Grill packets, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients; serve with fish. Yield: 6 servings (1 cup sauce).
1 fillet with about 2 tablespoons sauce equals 287 calories, 20 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 772 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 25 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.