Orange Roughy with Tartar Sauce
You’ll never buy tartar sauce again once you’ve tasted Michelle’s super-easy recipe! Wrapped in a foil packet, her fish comes out moist, flaky and perfect every time—and cleanup is a cinch. “I love to serve this with my favorite baked beans and fried potatoes.”
Michelle Stromko - Forest Hill, Maryland
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- TARTAR SAUCE:
- 2/3 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- Dash pepper
- Place three fillets on each of two double thickness of heavy-duty
- foil (about 18 in. square). Sprinkle each with seasoning; dot with
- Fold foil around fish and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium
- heat for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open
- foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients; serve with fish.
- Yield: 6 servings (1 cup sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet with about 2 tablespoons sauce equals 287 calories, 20 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 772 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 25 g protein.