- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow summer squash
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 6 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; set aside. Sprinkle lemon-pepper over both sides of fillets.
- Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with cucumber salsa. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forOrange Roughy with Cucumber Salsa
"This is awesome and cumcuber salsa is great with nacho chips also."