Orange Roughy with Cucumber Salsa Recipe
Our Test Kitchen shares this recipe for tasty Orange Roughy fillets topped with a healthy dollop of cool and colorful Cucumber Salsa. It makes a light and lovely summer entree that goes together in minutes. (You just might want to mix up extra bowls of this summer-fresh salsa for tortilla chip dipping!)
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow summer squash
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 6 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; set aside. Sprinkle lemon-pepper over both sides of fillets.
- Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with cucumber salsa. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Orange Roughy with Cucumber Salsa in Simple & Delicious May/June 2006, p21
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Orange Roughy with Cucumber Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 18, 2011
"This is awesome and cumcuber salsa is great with nacho chips also."