This simple fillet hits the spot, and it's quick to make, too.
- 1 orange roughy, red snapper, cod or haddock fillet (about 6 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Place fish in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Brush fillet with butter. Sprinkle with salt if desired and garlic powder.
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan. Coat fish with bread crumb mixture and transfer to prepared pan.
- Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Orange Roughy Parmesan in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p215
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Orange Roughy Parmesan
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review