Cleanup is a breeze with Margaret Wilson's simple seafood supper. Each meal-in-one packet contains zucchini, red pepper and a flaky full-flavored fish fillet. "It cooks in no time and is just as delicious with flounder or sole," writes the Hemet, California cook.
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place each fillet on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 12-in. square). Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cayenne. Top with the zucchini, red pepper and salt. Fold foil over vegetables and seal tightly.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill, covered, over indirect heat for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Orange Roughy Bundles in Quick Cooking July/August 2002, p33
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Orange Roughy Bundles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 26, 2014
"I thought this was okay, but not great; a little bland for my taste."