- 1 cup diced celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked Minute® White Rice
- In a 3-qt. saucepan, saute celery, onion and orange peel in butter until tender but not brown. Add salt. Combine orange juice and water; add to celery mixture. Bring to a boil. Stir in the rice. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Orange Rice Pilaf in Country Extra July 1996, p51
Reviews for Orange Rice Pilaf
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review